What does CEREC Connect means to the dentist:
- CEREC Connect turns every CEREC System into a digital dentistry powerhouse, allowing immediate connectivity to Sirona inLab laboratories.
- In addition to everything you already do chairside with your CEREC, CEREC Connect opens your door to a comprehensive array of indications best suited to laboratory fabrication with inLab. Sending your lab cases to an inLab lab means you’re both using similar—and mutually familiar—technology and materials. So you know the results will be just as precise and reliable as you’re accustomed to with CEREC, all with the artistic touch of the technician in cases where enhanced esthetics and characterization are a must.
Benefits for the dentist:
- Optical impression saves time and money.
- The digital impression generated by the CEREC acquisition unit saves time and reduces your labor costs. In addition, it is much more comfortable for the patient than a conventional impression.
- Unlike physical impressions, digital impressions are immune to dimensional changes. This results in superior precision – a prerequisite for sustained qualityDirect feedback from dental technician.
- The digital impression can be viewed immediately by yourself and the dental technician. This means that you can discuss the case over the phone while the patient is still in the chair. You can even make final adjustments to the preparation.
- Highly esthetic lab ceramics.
- To use CEREC Connect you will require a CEREC 3 acquisition unit and a high-speed internet connection.
Visit Cerec Connect at www.cerec-connect.com.